Best IPL Betting Sites In India🏏
|1||ComeOn Review||₹10,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Leovegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Betway Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Casumo Review||₹2000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||PariMatch Review||₹8,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Royal Panda Review||₹100,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
Frequently Asked Questions About IPL Betting Sites
🏏Can I bet at IPL betting sites in India?
Yes, you absolutely can bet on the Indian Premier League at the best IPL betting sites. There are plenty of different ways to wager such as accumulator wagers, multiple wagers, pre-match wagers and more. The sites on this page all accept Indian punters and are safe and secure to use.
⭐Which are the best online IPL betting sites?
It all depends on what you want. There are plenty of great IPL betting sites out there, each with something different to offer in terms of betting options, payment methods, bonuses, loyalty rewards and currencies. Take a look through our top list to find the best sportsbook for your betting cash.
😊Which teams play in the Indian Premier League?
Before you place wagers at any IPL betting sites, you should familiarise yourself with the teams in the Indian Premier League. These include 8 teams: Sunrisers Hyderabad, the Chennai Super Kings, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Capitals, Rajasthan Royals, Kolkata Knight Riders, Kings XI Punjab and Mumbai Indians.
❓How do I bet at IPL betting sites?
It’s really easy. We’ve put together a list of the best cricket betting sites and reviews on why these operators stick out from others. All you need to do is pick one, open a free account, make a deposit and start betting.
🤔Can I really make money betting on the Indian Premier League?
Absolutely. You can make money at the best IPL betting sites, where you’ll find a plethora of offers and promotions that help to extend your bankroll, too. As long as you’re familiar with cricket betting and the Indian Premier League, there’s always a chance you can score a decent win.
⌚How long before a match takes place can I make a bet?
Popular events often have markets available all year round, and you’ll find these in a sportsbook’s ante-post section. The best IPL betting sites tend to price up events about 2 to 3 days before the kick-off, while some matches are only available to bet on, on the day of the event.
✌️How do I claim my IPL betting winnings?
If you’re lucky enough to win when you bet at IPL betting sites, making a withdrawal is just as easy as making a deposit. Click on your sportsbook account balance and find the withdrawal option. There’s usually a minimum and maximum limit on how much you can withdraw, and processing times depend on the payment method you choose as well as the betting site.
📱Can I bet on IPL on my mobile phone?
Yes! All the best IPL betting sites are optimised for mobile gambling.
How do you choose the best IPL betting sites in India? There are plenty of online sportsbooks out there, and to newcomers, they might seem like they’re all the same. Here at India Casinos, we’ve spent time working out exactly which are the best sites. Our sports betting experts review sites to assure you get the best value for your rupees.
Betting on cricket in India has never been easier thanks to the numerous cricket betting sites. But you still want to pick a legitimate and secure bookmaker. Check out our top list below and you’ll find all the best IPL betting sites for Indian bettors.
Are these sites safe to use?🔒
There are tons of IPL betting sites out there, but not all of them are above board. All the sites we recommend are licensed and offer excellent odds for the infamous Indian Premier League.
To make sure these sites are safe to use, we use a checklist of strict criteria when we check them out to bring you honest and comprehensive reviews that include details like:
Round-up – first, we give you some background information about the bookmaker and compare their offerings, so you find the best ones for you.
Odds comparison – any bookmaker is only as good as the odds they deliver. We include IPL betting sites that have a solid track record for consistently serving up competitive online cricket betting odds.
The offers – most sportsbooks like to offer bonuses for both new and existing punters. We highlight betting sites with offers aimed at Indian cricket fans that have fair terms and offer good value for your rupees.
License and regulation – if online betting is illegal in your region, you’ll need to access offshore bookmakers, and you always want those sites to be licensed and regulated. The following jurisdictions are known for their strict regulations and customer protection: Alderley, Isle of Man, Antigua and Barbuda, Gibraltar, Malta, Isle of Man and Kahnawake.
Safety – when it comes to online betting, you only ever want to sign up to a safe site. Luckily, it’s easy to avoid scam sites if you pay attention. The best IPL betting sites on our list are licensed, secure and accept rupees.
Reputation – one way to gauge the authenticity of a site is by studying its past. A betting site with a history of unsatisfied punters and a trail of negative reviews is one you want to stay away from. We want you to enjoy betting on Indian Premier League cricket without worry or hassle. So, we only recommend online bookmakers with a positive history and reputation.
Payment options – a full range of payment options is preferable when you’re betting online, but depending on where you live, some governments make it illegal for financial institutions to process gambling transactions. While a list of options is best, what’s important is that you choose IPL betting sites that cater to your preferred banking method. If you want to use a credit card or an e-wallet, you’ll want to join a sportsbook that accepts these options.
Customer service – it’s always wise to check out a betting site’s customer service before you sign up. Having a problem and no one to help you is frustrating, and it can ruin your betting experience. Read through our reviews of IPL betting sites, or IPL apps and you’ll find details about each site’s customer service team, the languages they offer help in, the times they are available and the methods through which you can reach them.
Different bonuses and promotions🤑
If you’re already familiar with online betting sites, you’ll know that most of them offer new customers some sort of deposit bonus when you sign up and make a deposit. After that, you may receive free bets, cashback offers, reload bonuses and loyalty rewards.
But navigating online gambling bonuses is a daunting task, and to get the most out of bonuses and promotions at IPL betting sites, you need to understand how they work and what’s required.
Different bonuses come with different terms and conditions, the most important of which are the wagering requirements. The sums of sports betting bonuses can vary by thousands of rupees, but the infamous wagering requirements can make the difference tens of thousands of rupees.
The best IPL Betting sites have a 5x bonus amount on a deposit bonus, while others can go up as high as 50x the bonus amount. It makes a huge difference. Let’s say three different sportsbooks offer a matched deposit bonus of up to Rs500, but each site has different wagering requirements.
- Site one’s wagering requirements are 5x the bonus Rs500 amount – you’ll need to wager Rs2,500 before making a withdrawal.
- Site two’s wagering requirements are 20x the bonus Rs500 amount – you’ll need to wager Rs10,000 before making a withdrawal.
- Site three’s wagering requirements are 50x the bonus Rs500 amount – you’ll need to wager Rs25,000 before making a withdrawal.
How To Sign Up and Bet at IPL Betting Sites✍️
Select a site from our list of IPL betting sites and create a free account. You’ll be sent confirmation and information on any bonuses.
Login to your new betting account and make a deposit with your preferred banking method, such as:
- Credit/debit card
- Prepaid card
- Bank transfer
Claim the welcome bonus and get ready to bet.
Placing IPL bets is all about personal preference, with most sites offering similar betting options. Below, we list some of the best IPL betting options.
- Match winner – bet on home team or away team winning or a draw.
- Winner of a coin toss – wager on the captain that will win the coin toss.
- Top team batsman – bet on the top-scorer for any team.
- Top team bowler – bet on the top bowler, or which player will take the most wickets.
- Highest opening partnership – bet on which IPL side will score the most runs before the fall of the first wicket.
- Man of the match – bet at IPL betting sites on the player who plays the most meaningful role in leading a team to victory.
- Most runs out – place wagers on which team will have the most runs out in a game.
- Total runs in a match – this is an over/under bet where the online bookmaker sets a total for the number of runs scored. You can wager on whether the total score for a game will be more than or less than the total set by the sportsbook.
- Most run outs – bet on the team that’ll have the most run outs.
- First over team runs – this relates to the number of runs an IPL team scores in the first 6 balls of an innings.
- First innings total runs – this is also an over/under wager where you can bet on how many runs will be scored during the game’s first innings.
- Most match sixes – this bet at IPL betting sites is based on which team you think will hit the maximum number of sixes during a game.
- Fifty scored in a match – wager on whether or not a fifty will be scored during a match.
- Hundred to be scored in a match – bet on whether or not a hundred will be scored in the match.
- Fall of the first wicket – a prop bet where you bet on how many runs a batting team will score before the first wicket falls.
- First wicket method – wager based on how the first wicket will fall. Here, IPL betting sites give you six options to bet on: bowled, caught, leg before wicket, stumped, run out, others.
- Total match sixes – another over/under bet where punters bet on how many sixes they think will be hit during a cricket game.